A Clear Pathway into Local Government for Women with See Her Elected
Can you see yourself (maybe!) as a candidate in the 2024 local elections, but don’t know where to start? Would you like to know what is involved before making your mind up? Or have you made up your mind and want to have a practical toolkit covering everything you need to have a strategy plan for?
To complement the See Her Elected Guide to Running in the Local Elections we have two series of FREE online workshops that will take you from being able to articulate why you or your candidate should run, right through to the election count and beyond.
All our workshops are FREE. They run on a monthly basis on four different days of the week and at four different times to best fit in with your day to day life. On registration you will be asked to pick the class that best suits you.
Our next series of Election Workshops will commence in Autumn 2023. Please get in touch to find out more.
Our three FREE introductory online workshops cover:
- Key Issues & Building your Profile
- The Toolbox: Maps & Stats (Analytical work on voting patterns in your local electoral area)
- Party or Independent and Tips for Building your Team
On completion, you will be invited to move onto additional Election Workshops.
Our additional Free online Election Workshops examine the nuts and bolts of campaign strategy, canvassing strategy and a communications strategy.
- Building Blocks of a Campaign Strategy
- Communications Strategy: Press Releases
- Public Speaking and Being on the Radio
- Building Blocks of your Social Media Strategy
- Paid Promotion as part of your Communications Strategy
- Photography & Videography
- Finalising your Campaign & Canvassing Strategy
- Finalising your Communications Strategy